Thursday, August 14, 2008

Feeling so good

I can't say too much yet, but yesterday was one of the most fun I've had in a little while.


My morning started early - 8:00am! I know that's not too early for most people, but since I've been working nights, it's freakin' early for me. I made myself go for a run right away to make sure I got some workout in for my busy day. Quick shower, quick breakfast - then off to the salon. I did my makeup and hair trial for the wedding and it looked fabulous! Wouldn't you say? So even though it was not cheap, I like it a lot and look forward to getting dolled up for the wedding.




Then, I rushed off to my dress fitting since my hair and makeup took an hour longer than expected! I was late, but fortunately (not without some comment and slight annoyance) the woman still helped me quickly to try on the dress and make sure it fit well. Unfortunately I didn't have a ton of time to really feel the dress and admire myself because I had somewhere else to rush off to. However, it feels pretty good, and I still love my dress.

My last appointment had something to do with a wedding gift for my husband to be. I will just say I had a great time and felt really good after the day was all done. ;- )

0 comments: