Monday, September 8, 2008

Should have been a model . . . .

I have realized something about myself through this wedding process . . . I freakin love having my picture taken! I really should have been a model. All in all I spent about 30% of our wedding budget on photography for various things and it was so worth every penny. I got 4 different photo shoots over the course of things: Engagement shoot, sexy shoot (present for Nick), wedding photos, and trash the dress - and had sooo much fun at each one.

A big part of that was my photographer, Edna Eudave - I mentioned I love her before. She helped to make me feel comfortable and then brought out the sexy diva in me! She even helped Nick to feel a little more comfortable with getting his picture taken (which it's a good thing Nick is not a model as he does not love it like I do).

I can't wait to post the professional photos from the wedding and the trash the dress session because there are so many great photos. Edna does magic and it shows. Check out her blog to see a sample of a few of the 'trash the dress' pics. http://blog.squareeyephoto.com (click on the title above and it'll take you there) As soon as I get the photo CD - I'll upload some of my favorites.

0 comments: