Nick and I moved into our new apartment in Fullerton this weekend. It actually went pretty smoothly and thankfully we had a bunch of friends come help us do the grunt work. Through the process Nick and I realized we do have a lot of stuff and even though we went through and tossed or donated a bunch of stuff. It looks like we need to go through again and get rid of some un-needed items.
Something that frustrates Nick but makes me happy is the huge amount of kitchen stuff we have now. I love the kitchen and cooking so I was happy to recieve all the nice gifts from the wedding. Now I just have to find space for them and clean up the house so we can have people over and I can use my lovely gifts!
Now it's time to get back to work unpacking and setting things up. Come see us soon if you can!
Monday, October 27, 2008
We've Moved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment