We have entered our third month with Cole and it continues to be wonderful. He has gotten more of a personality and we love to see it - with one exception . . . Cole does not like drinking from a bottle! This has been one of my biggest fears and is now realized. We are on our third set of bottles and hopefully we'll be successful and he will take a bottle when I go to work. I can now get him to take the bottle after some crying and fussing, and mostly chomps still after calming down. At most he will take only about 3 ounces and then wants to breastfeed after. My worry is when I do go to work he will only take a little milk and then maybe end up crying himself to sleep. I hope this does not happen, we still have one more month to work on bottle feeding.
Look at that adorable little smile!
"You're so funny Mom" Look at his little personality coming out.
I Love this little man! And it looks like he loves me too :-)
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love his smiles! I am sure he will get used to the bottle. It just takes time. :)
Thanks! I think his smiles are wonderful. He will at some point take a bottle or go hungry when I'm not there to swoop in and breastfeed after. :-) thanks for the encouragement.
Post a Comment