Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I am feeling the need to write down some of my thanks this year. I have so much to be thankful for and have a really wonderful life. I have to start by thanking 'God'/higher power/creation/whatever you call it for the gift of life. I love living and thankful each day I get to continue.
I am also thankful for my wonderful family. This now includes my husband - even though he drives me crazy at times, I know he loves me, and I love him too. I thank him for pushing me to grow, and challenging me in many ways. Of course I'm greatly thankful for my mom, dad, and sister - they have all helped me to become the woman I am today. Thank you for all that you've done for me. I miss them so much now that we are far - but at least we can call/chat/e-mail/message each other often. I love you all very much. This also now includes my new extended family of the Titchenals & Frarys. They have warmly welcomed me from the very beginning and it is nice to officially be a part of the family.

I am thankful for the many wonderful friends I have from all over the country and world. Each one of you is never more than a warm thought away - thank you for being my friend. Along those lines - I am very thankful for my cat Mr. Boo. He is a warm and loving cat who loves to talk & I am thankful for each day he is with me.

Also, thankfully I have a job which I love and allows me to expand my mind and keep my livelihood. I cannot wait to start at my new hospital on Monday.
I cannot help but realize that I have a great life and much to be thankful for! I only hope all of you are feeling just as thankful for your lives.

Love and Thanks ~ Victoria

0 comments: