Hey Everyone! The March of Dimes walk - March for Babies is coming up next month and I am still under my half-way goal of fundraising for the sweet little premies. As you know, everyday when I go to work I do my part to take care of those born premature or with congenital defects. It gets to be tough sometimes, because they often struggle so much in their short lives - but it makes it all worth it when they go home with their families. Still, I hope one day we will be able to do even more to help them and it will not be so much of a struggle to live. Please consider a small donation - even $5, to help the wonderful organization March of Dimes. Just click on my site and make your donation, or mail a check made out to March of Dimes to me. The babies will love you for it!
http://www.marchforbabies.org/Vic_NICU_RN
Thanks again!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Help the premies!
Posted by Victoria at 10:50 AM
Labels: March for Babies, March of Dimes, prematurity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment